US Beef Exports to S. Korea surge in Jan-Feb 2010- BSE Hysteria Fades

My following post is based on an article in www.meatingplace.com by Tom Johnstone

The US increased beef exports to S. Korea by 57% to reach 13802 T in Jan-Feb. The Korean Meat Import Assoc said " misconceptions about US beef safety are subsiding"

Australia currently exports 10,000T /month to S.Korea and so the US is rapidly regaining their historical market share {pre BSE } at Australia's expense.

Fortunately beef consumers in our export destinations have become rational enough to reject BSE hysteria like that recently whipped up in Australia by the Witch Hunters from the Australian Beef Assoc.
I recall from before my expulsion from the ABA that Director Mr. John Carter was quite elated when left wing unionists were trashing Seoul in a futile attempt to stop resumption of US beef imports during 2008 and under OIE protocols. No doubt he will be bitterly disappointed that science based rationality has prevailed over left wing thugery in S. Korea

As the rest of the world progressively rejects BSE hysteria , Australia's position will increasingly be seen to be based on trade protectionism rather than rational scientific application of OIE protocols

Views: 849

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Roger,

I love this kind of history.
Lee,
You have always been a courageous and intelligent sole.

I would like to vote for you to be on the MLA board. However, I think they usually throw my ballot in the rubbish bin if there is a levy question involved.

ps.
I am still waiting for the NLIS bloke to tell me how many cattle he thinks are in my feedlot now. He seems a bit reluctant. I am pretty sure I haven't made an error when I counted the actual cattle. 0 is pretty hard to miss.
My computer system has it right. hmmm. They always ask what my system says, but never tell what their system says.
Great blog Terry and thank you yet again.The internet wanderings of Lee McNichol and his promotion of imports of beef to Australia from BSE affected countries are making him the darling of the multinationals .
Lee as long as processors continue to pay the wages for the MSA graders I am sure you will be recieving a substantial premium for your cattle.Keep promoting your favourite processor Lee it's working for you.Keep writing letters to the QCL I assure you they will keep printing them for you no matter how ridiculous they are( Salem Witch Hunts) what a joke.
dale, these are not 'internet wanderings', take a look at the source of the studies and or comments. the OIE has failed every country out there with BSE, and all TSE. it's an acceptable trading commodity now, with long term consequences $$$

position: Post Doctoral Fellow | Atypical BSE in Cattle

Closing date: December 24, 2009

Anticipated start date: January/February 2010

Employer: Canadian and OIE Reference Laboratories for BSE CFIA Lethbridge Laboratory, Lethbridge/Alberta

snip...

To date the OIE/WAHO assumes that the human and animal health standards set out in the BSE chapter for classical BSE (C-Type) applies to all forms of BSE which include the H-type and L-type atypical forms. This assumption is scientifically not completely justified and accumulating evidence suggests that this may in fact not be the case. Molecular characterization and the spatial distribution pattern of histopathologic lesions and immunohistochemistry (IHC) signals are used to identify and characterize atypical BSE. Both the L-type and H-type atypical cases display significant differences in the conformation and spatial accumulation of the disease associated prion protein (PrPSc) in brains of afflicted cattle. Transmission studies in bovine transgenic and wild type mouse models support that the atypical BSE types might be unique strains because they have different incubation times and lesion profiles when compared to C-type BSE. When L-type BSE was inoculated into ovine transgenic mice and Syrian hamster the resulting molecular fingerprint had changed, either in the first or a subsequent passage, from L-type into C-type BSE. In addition, non-human primates are specifically susceptible for atypical BSE as demonstrated by an approximately 50% shortened incubation time for L-type BSE as compared to C-type. Considering the current scientific information available, it cannot be assumed that these different BSE types pose the same human health risks as C-type BSE or that these risks are mitigated by the same protective measures.

http://www.prionetcanada.ca/detail.aspx?menu=5&dt=293380&ap...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

USDA AND OIE OUT OF TOUCH WITH RISK FACTOR ON ATYPICAL TSE

http://bseusa.blogspot.com/2010/04/usda-and-oie-out-of-touch-with-r...

14th International Congress on Infectious Diseases H-type and L-type Atypical BSE January 2010 (special pre-congress edition)

18.173 page 189

Experimental Challenge of Cattle with H-type and L-type Atypical BSE

A. Buschmann1, U. Ziegler1, M. Keller1, R. Rogers2, B. Hills3, M.H. Groschup1. 1Friedrich-Loeffler-Institut, Greifswald-Insel Riems, Germany, 2Health Canada, Bureau of Microbial Hazards, Health Products & Food Branch, Ottawa, Canada, 3Health Canada, Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy Secretariat, Ottawa, Canada

Background: After the detection of two novel BSE forms designated H-type and L-type atypical BSE the question of the pathogenesis and the agent distribution of these two types in cattle was fully open. From initial studies of the brain pathology, it was already known that the anatomical distribution of L-type BSE differs from that of the classical type where the obex region in the brainstem always displays the highest PrPSc concentrations. In contrast in L-type BSE cases, the thalamus and frontal cortex regions showed the highest levels of the pathological prion protein, while the obex region was only weakly involved.

Methods:We performed intracranial inoculations of cattle (five and six per group) using 10%brainstemhomogenates of the two German H- and L-type atypical BSE isolates. The animals were inoculated under narcosis and then kept in a free-ranging stable under appropriate biosafety conditions.At least one animal per group was killed and sectioned in the preclinical stage and the remaining animals were kept until they developed clinical symptoms. The animals were examined for behavioural changes every four weeks throughout the experiment following a protocol that had been established during earlier BSE pathogenesis studies with classical BSE.

Results and Discussion: All animals of both groups developed clinical symptoms and had to be euthanized within 16 months. The clinical picture differed from that of classical BSE, as the earliest signs of illness were loss of body weight and depression. However, the animals later developed hind limb ataxia and hyperesthesia predominantly and the head. Analysis of brain samples from these animals confirmed the BSE infection and the atypical Western blot profile was maintained in all animals. Samples from these animals are now being examined in order to be able to describe the pathogenesis and agent distribution for these novel BSE types. Conclusions: A pilot study using a commercially avaialble BSE rapid test ELISA revealed an essential restriction of PrPSc to the central nervous system for both atypical BSE forms. A much more detailed analysis for PrPSc and infectivity is still ongoing.

http://www.isid.org/14th_icid/

http://ww2.isid.org/Downloads/IMED2009_AbstrAuth.pdf

http://www.isid.org/publications/ICID_Archive.shtml

14th ICID International Scientific Exchange Brochure -

Final Abstract Number: ISE.114

Session: International Scientific Exchange

Transmissible Spongiform encephalopathy (TSE) animal and human TSE in North America

update October 2009

T. Singeltary

Bacliff, TX, USA

Background:

An update on atypical BSE and other TSE in North America. Please remember, the typical U.K. c-BSE, the atypical l-BSE (BASE), and h-BSE have all been documented in North America, along with the typical scrapie's, and atypical Nor-98 Scrapie, and to date, 2 different strains of CWD, and also TME. All these TSE in different species have been rendered and fed to food producing animals for humans and animals in North America (TSE in cats and dogs ?), and that the trading of these TSEs via animals and products via the USA and Canada has been immense over the years, decades.

Methods:

12 years independent research of available data

Results:

I propose that the current diagnostic criteria for human TSEs only enhances and helps the spreading of human TSE from the continued belief of the UKBSEnvCJD only theory in 2009. With all the science to date refuting it, to continue to validate this old myth, will only spread this TSE agent through a multitude of potential routes and sources i.e. consumption, medical i.e., surgical, blood, dental, endoscopy, optical, nutritional supplements, cosmetics etc.

Conclusion:

I would like to submit a review of past CJD surveillance in the USA, and the urgent need to make all human TSE in the USA a reportable disease, in every state, of every age group, and to make this mandatory immediately without further delay. The ramifications of not doing so will only allow this agent to spread further in the medical, dental, surgical arena's. Restricting the reporting of CJD and or any human TSE is NOT scientific. Iatrogenic CJD knows NO age group, TSE knows no boundaries. I propose as with Aguzzi, Asante, Collinge, Caughey, Deslys, Dormont, Gibbs, Gajdusek, Ironside, Manuelidis, Marsh, et al and many more, that the world of TSE Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy is far from an exact science, but there is enough proven science to date that this myth should be put to rest once and for all, and that we move forward with a new classification for human and animal TSE that would properly identify the infected species, the source species, and then the route.

http://ww2.isid.org/Downloads/14th_ICID_ISE_Abstracts.pdf

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Transmissible Spongiform encephalopathy (TSE) animal and human TSE in North America 14th

ICID International Scientific Exchange Brochure -

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalopathy.blogspot.com/2010/02/t...

TSE

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalopathy.blogspot.com/

Atypical BSE, BSE, and other human and animal TSE in North America Update October 19, 2009

snip...

I ask Professor Kong ;

Thursday, December 04, 2008 3:37 PM Subject: RE: re--Chronic Wating Disease (CWD) and Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathies (BSE): Public Health Risk Assessment

''IS the h-BSE more virulent than typical BSE as well, or the same as cBSE, or less virulent than cBSE? just curious.....''

Professor Kong reply ;

.....snip

''As to the H-BSE, we do not have sufficient data to say one way or another, but we have found that H-BSE can infect humans. I hope we could publish these data once the study is complete.

Thanks for your interest.''

Best regards,

Qingzhong Kong, PhD Associate Professor Department of Pathology Case Western Reserve University Cleveland, OH 44106 USA

END...TSS

I look forward to further transmission studies, and a true ENHANCED BSE/atypical BSE surveillance program put forth testing all cattle for human and animal consumption for 5 years. a surveillance program that uses the most sensitive TSE testing, and has the personnel that knows how to use them, and can be trusted. I look forward to a stringent mad cow feed ban being put forth, and then strictly enforced. we need a forced, not voluntary feed ban, an enhanced feed ban at that, especially excluding blood. we need some sort of animal traceability. no more excuses about privacy. if somebody is putting out a product that is killing folks and or has the potential to kill you, then everybody needs to know who they are, and where that product came from. same with hospitals, i think medical incidents in all states should be recorded, and made public, when it comes to something like a potential accidental transmission exposure event. so if someone is out there looking at a place to go have surgery done, if you have several hospitals having these type 'accidental exposure events', than you can go some place else. it only makes sense. somewhere along the road, the consumer lost control, and just had to take whatever they were given, and then charged these astronomical prices. some where along the line the consumer just lost interest, especially on a long incubating disease such as mad cow disease i.e. Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy. like i said before, there is much more to the mad cow story than bovines and eating a hamburger, we must start focusing on all TSE in all species. ...TSS

http://bse-atypical.blogspot.com/2009/10/atypical-bse-bse-and-other-human-and.html

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Atypical BSE in Cattle

http://bse-atypical.blogspot.com/2010/03/atypical-bse-in-cattle-position-post.html

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

NAIS MAD COW TRACEABILITY DUMPED BY USDA APHIS 2010

http://naiscoolyes.blogspot.com/2010/02/nais-mad-cow-traceability-d...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

TOYOTA VS MAD COW DISEASE USA OIE BSE MRR IMPORT AND EXPORT TRADE WARS

http://usdameatexport.blogspot.com/2010/04/toyota-vs-mad-cow-diseas...

CJD TEXAS 38 YEAR OLD FEMALE WORKED SLAUGHTERING CATTLE EXPOSED TO BRAIN AND SPINAL CORD MATTER

>>> Up until about 6 years ago, the pt worked at Tyson foods where she worked on the assembly line, slaughtering cattle and preparing them for packaging. She was exposed to brain and spinal cord matter when she would euthanize the cattle. br />

Irma Linda Andablo CJD Victim, she died at 38 years old on February 6, 2010 in Mesquite Texas

http://www.recordandoalinda.com/index.php?option=com_content&vi...

http://cjdtexas.blogspot.com/2010/03/cjd-texas-38-year-old-female-w...

Monday, April 12, 2010

Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison says NO to safer food and S. 510 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009

http://fdafailedus.blogspot.com/2010/04/senator-kay-bailey-hutchiso...

Monday, April 5, 2010

Update on Feed Enforcement Activities to Limit the Spread of BSE April 5, 2010

http://madcowfeed.blogspot.com/2010/04/update-on-feed-enforcement-a...

kind regards,
terry
G'day Mr. Bellinger, glad to see that you have come foward to support Terry S Snr as the only "expert" ABA's has in their incredibly thread bare stable of "experts" opposing the sound science that underpins OIE based trading rules.

AS far as your pathetic rant about MSA goes, it does not even deserve a rational response.

If you wish to deal in facts, I suggest you go to my latest post on Agmates called
"Correcting the ABA"s Half Truths and MIs -INformation" and apologize unreserverdly for ABA Director MR. Economou's misleading assertions .

MY comments are supported by fact. I suggest you start trading in fact and I'll call of the "Witch HUnters". Have A good one MR. Bellinger, because I will as I off to the cattle yard to draft up some magnificent MSA Angus steers to send to my favourite processor which is definitely NOT your mate JR Mc Donald from Bindaree Beef. He never pays the top rate.
it's your loss dale. that was not a long post and i did not see any caps as you mentioned either. so, you will have to come up with a better excuse than that. when you debate an issue, you bring facts, you or lee have brought no scientific facts to this debate of whether or not you want to risk bringing TSE to your country. you should say it like it is, you either dont understand the science and or don't want to understand the science, just import the problem $ and you will. it's sad when men become so obsessed with money, they ignore everything else. you are not responding sir, because you have nothing to back your and lee's statements up with. simple as that. have a nice day. ...terry
what part don't you understand lee old buddy ?

To date the OIE/WAHO assumes that the human and animal health standards set out in the BSE chapter for classical BSE (C-Type) applies to all forms of BSE which include the H-type and L-type atypical forms. This assumption is scientifically not completely justified and accumulating evidence suggests that this may in fact not be the case. Molecular characterization and the spatial distribution pattern of histopathologic lesions and immunohistochemistry (IHC) signals are used to identify and characterize atypical BSE. Both the L-type and H-type atypical cases display significant differences in the conformation and spatial accumulation of the disease associated prion protein (PrPSc) in brains of afflicted cattle. Transmission studies in bovine transgenic and wild type mouse models support that the atypical BSE types might be unique strains because they have different incubation times and lesion profiles when compared to C-type BSE. When L-type BSE was inoculated into ovine transgenic mice and Syrian hamster the resulting molecular fingerprint had changed, either in the first or a subsequent passage, from L-type into C-type BSE. In addition, non-human primates are specifically susceptible for atypical BSE as demonstrated by an approximately 50% shortened incubation time for L-type BSE as compared to C-type. Considering the current scientific information available, it cannot be assumed that these different BSE types pose the same human health risks as C-type BSE or that these risks are mitigated by the same protective measures.

http://www.prionetcanada.ca/detail.aspx?menu=5&dt=293380&ap...

Please remember, the typical U.K. c-BSE, the atypical l-BSE (BASE), and h-BSE have all been documented in North America, along with the typical scrapie's, and atypical Nor-98 Scrapie, and to date, 2 different strains of CWD, and also TME. All these TSE in different species have been rendered and fed to food producing animals for humans and animals in North America (TSE in cats and dogs ?), and that the trading of these TSEs via animals and products via the USA and Canada has been immense over the years, decades.

page 114 ;

http://ww2.isid.org/Downloads/14th_ICID_ISE_Abstracts.pdf

and of course the mad cow feed ban that never was, still isn't in 2010 ;

Monday, April 5, 2010

Update on Feed Enforcement Activities to Limit the Spread of BSE April 5, 2010

http://madcowfeed.blogspot.com/2010/04/update-on-feed-enforcement-a...

the O.I.E. and it's user friendly (industry) regulations is the very reason most countries that went by these terribly weak guidelines all went down with BSE.

and that's what lee mcNicholl and a few others want to do for Australia. if anyone should be apologizing to anyone lee old buddy, it should be you to your Countryman and Countrywoman. ...terry
Howdy Terry,

How are those Redfish going this year? My favorite baseball team (Texas Rangers) seems to be having a few problems, but hopefully they will come good.

What's up with all this banning of everything? Do you think that it should be against the law for dogs (mammals) to be fed mamallian products?
Vida,

With all due respect, you don't have to eat the beef if you think it is dangerous. Something tells me you don't eat it anyway.

There is no proven link, and even if there was you are more likely to be killed by a six hitting you in the head while watching a cricket test.

Why are you so passionate about this? I suspect you are one of those that has been fooled into believing that livestock are bad for the environment (nothing could be further from the truth of course).
Vida,
You are responsible for your own life and your own health. No one is forcing you to eat beef from anywhere, nor would we. We fully support your right to eat whatever you think will profit you.
Hello all, been away for a few days and see that the stew is still bubbling away. Beef Trim price due to US demand has lifted prices worldwide a bit (all good news)

Lets put all this hand wringing and navel gazing due to Bse in perspective.After all it has been around awhile now.As has been pointed out- the miniscule amounts coming in from US pre Bse is not the cause of the mystery lobby wanting the status and restrictions changed.

What Aust was doing was nothing compared to Japan who has had it's own cases. Trade won't nor should stop due to a single case. Japan deemed a 20month age limit, we deemed a 100% limit due to our never having a problem and a closed herd. Surely it is the right of any country to set there own standards. The obvious answer IF the problem persists is to develope a test for all animals. I haven't heard of Japan relaxing their rules yet (As is their prerogitive)

This whole storm in a teacup came about by lobbiests for the global companies conning the Govt (not hard) and the Cattle Council(not hard) on some flimsy beef off the shelves B.S. Surely our wonderful NLIS could at least isolate the state if we were unlucky enough to get trouble and could be dealt with accordingly.

We have got to lift domestic consumption back up to at least60% for Rudd's planned 40Million people soon!We have a wonderful product here and we need to tighten the labelling- grading system and stop the monopoly price gouging of the two supamarts and let the people eat nice safe tasty Aussie meat in a $10-20 per kg range(cut and packaged) so it doesn't become a luxury item. These are my personal theories only of course and time will prove who of are correct on this topic.
As a 5th generation beef producer I take the greatest pride in our product, the way we produce, process and sell our beef. It has been a task, not easy at times and certainly not a very profitable one at that. Still, we maintain the high standards we set out to do. Given the ever increasing costs set upon us from the levies, NLIS and limited returns for effort it appears to me that we would be shooting ourselves in the foot by relaxing our high standards. Once our name is tainted it will remain tainted forever. How on earth can we compete with highly subsidized product from the U.S. in our domestic market let alone keep our highly desired name as exporters of the AAA No1 BEEF in the world?
If Canberra allows the importation of beef from countries affected by BSE our cattle industry and this country’s CLEAN GREEN IMAGE would be destroyed forever!! We will lose valuable markets and potentially our entire industry, with the stroke of a pen.
Given that we currently do not have FOOT and MOUTH, BLUE TONGUE or BSE we are cemented in a very unique position in the world’s beef market.
Not withstanding the efforts of our producers and experts preventing the destruction of our industry from terrible diseases such as Blue Tongue, T.B. and Brucellosis, we need to escalate the diligence and hard work initiated by common producers and our own Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service by making every effort to minimise this imminent threat to our highly regarded beef industry.
If questionable beef is allow to come to our shores we lose that advantage immediatly. We are levelled to the common denominator of beef from every other country in the trade. Where is the plus side of that for we Australian producers?
Our local Stock and Station agent said to me 2 weeks ago that he may as well close his doors when the first shipment of beef from BSE effected countries hits our shores. Well, I for one will not go down without a fight. I will fight tooth and nail to protect our exceptional name and untainted product.
Oh, and by the way....who profits from the insane NLIS requirement....the manufacturers and the Government??
Who pays for MLA, AMIC, RMAC, Cattle Council ....we do, so why the hell would they betray us by promoting this insanity

SENATE RURAL AND REGIONAL AFFAIRS AND TRANSPORT
REFERENCES COMMITTEE
Friday, 5 February 2010

.....we now know from in an in-confidence answer to this committee there were 37 communications
between the Canadian and US governments and the Australian government since November
2007 demanding that we allow their meat in here. Of course, the department of trade here—
Simon Crean’s mob—said, ‘We’d better find a way,’ and this is the way they have done it. They
have completely misled the Australian beef industry and I think it is a total disgrace......

That, coupled with
MAYBE THIS WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND JUST WHO IS PRESSUREING THIS WEAK GOVERNMENT TO SELL US OUT!!
........ LIFT BSE beef ban or we'll block dangerous Toyotas, US threatens Japan07 Mar, 2010 05:07 PM WHEN United States Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood last week testified before the Senate Commerce, Science and Transp...ortation Committee, he faced a scenario that hit home for him and many others.
Former United States Department of Agriculture Secretary and now Senator Mike Johanns, a Republican from Nebraska, raised the parallel of the safety of US beef going into Japan to that of the safety of Toyotas coming from Japan into the United States. ....
Yet the Japanese have shut out US beef from their country and the market remains mostly closed to this day, over six years later.
Johanns said maybe it's time for us to tell the Japanese to allow our beef in or we will treat Japanese produced Toyotas in the same way.
Later, during a Bayer Crop Science sponsored Ag Issues Forum in Anaheim, California, the frustration of Senator Johanns with the Japanese over the lack of progress in getting access for US beef widened resonated with many in the room and remains a sticking point that many say should be pursued more aggressively by the Obama Administration.

http://sl.farmonline.com.au/news/nationalrural/agribusiness-and-gen... MoreLift BSE beef ban or we'll block dangerous Toyotas, US threatens Japan - National Rural News - Agrib
sl.farmonline.com.au
Former United States Agriculture Secretary Mike Johanns says it may be time to close market to Japanese cars.
http://sl.farmonline.com.au/news/nationalrural/agribusiness-and-gen...

Oh, and don't be thinking a change of Government will help as it was Mark Vaile who signed this trade agreement with the US in '04.
GOD HELP US

RSS

Honest Government, Fair Rights to property and compensation, Australia and our people strong and proud, reinstatement of values and respect

Members

Forum

#FCG = FRAUD - CORRUPTION - GREED & The Need for TRANSPARENCY 83 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule 1 minute ago.

Islamia Anyone? 1896 Replies

Started by Bob Stewart in Activism. Last reply by james darby 4 minutes ago.

How to bring an Industry to it's knees! 687 Replies

Started by Rob Moore in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule 31 minutes ago.

MIGRANTS, ASYLUM-SEEKERS, AND SOCIAL SERVICE BENEFITS (cont.) 3495 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Activism. Last reply by Alyn Roule 49 minutes ago.

JOKES, FUNNY PICS & VIDEOS PAGE. 2198 Replies

Started by Brendan Michael in Humour. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 2 hours ago.

Just in case you forgot its flag day tomorrow. 371 Replies

Started by Barbara lee in General. Last reply by Barbara lee 3 hours ago.

LEADERSHIP FOLLOWING THE FEDERAL ELECTION 749 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Politics. Last reply by Alyn Roule 4 hours ago.

EVERY PEACE LOVING MUSLIM OR ANY GROUP FOR THAT MATTER MUST SPEAK UP AGAINST THEIR OWN FANATICS? 15 Replies

Started by Nicholas N Chin in Activism. Last reply by Nicholas N Chin 6 hours ago.

GLOBAL PEOPLE of INFLUENCE 27 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Stephen Cox 20 hours ago.

World Political News 218 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Stephen Cox 20 hours ago.

AGRICULTURAL MINISTER 5 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Agriculture. Last reply by Stephen Cox 20 hours ago.

IS IT TRUE THAT JUDGES ARE IN CONSPIRACY WITH LAWYERS? IT IS A PROFESSIONAL MISCONDUCT TO SAY SO. 8 Replies

Started by Nicholas N Chin in Activism. Last reply by Nicholas N Chin 20 hours ago.

THE BIKIE GANG THREAT TO THE AUSTRALIAN WAY OF LIFE 290 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Law & Legal. Last reply by Stephen Cox 20 hours ago.

Point of View from SA 583 Replies

Started by Bob Stewart in General. Last reply by Stephen Cox 21 hours ago.

HEALTH ISSUES, HEALTH CONCERNS, HEALTH ASPECTS AND THE 'FLU SEASON 407 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Health. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 21 hours ago.

EDUCATION 703 Replies

Started by james darby in Politics. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 22 hours ago.

CALL to ACTION 12 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule 22 hours ago.

TOWN HALL -- Australia + Global 129 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule 22 hours ago.

Dessins Extraordinaires 27 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule 23 hours ago.

CLIMATE CHANGE REALITY ?? 339 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Climate Change. Last reply by Phill Davies yesterday.

© 2014   Created by Rob Moore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service