THEY CANT SHUT US UP ! Its out there now EXCLUSIVE: Robert Kernohan Stat Dec Alleging Severe Misconduct Leaked

EXCLUSIVE: Robert Kernohan Stat Dec Alleging Severe Misconduct Leaked

An anonymous source has just sent us a link to a purported statutory declaration by Robert Kernohan, former President of the Victorian Branch of the AWU, making serious allegations and implicating Julia Gillard in wrongdoing. It discusses all the fraud in the AWU in the 90's, implicates a lot of people for misappropriation of funds, details offers of ALP safe-seat preselection to silence people, and so on.  
An extract of this was posted online a few days ago, and it was mentioned on 2UE radio, and it is my understanding that this statutory declaration formed the part of Glen Milne's column in The Australian, which was later removed with the Australian issuing a retraction, stating that elements in the piece relating t...
I must stress that I can not vouch for the accuracy of any of the claims made in this document. Crikey today has a lengthy piece setting out that the allegation that Julia Gillard lived in a house purchased by embezzled funds as "false", and attacked the credibility of the author. As such - as with all things - it should be treated with a healthy degree of skepticism at a minimum. 
However, with the events of the last few days surrounding this document, and as someone who has always believed in transparancy and openness, I feel that, as it is an important part of the media story that this document should be made availiable to the public.

Tags: Carbon, Co2, Gillard, Julia, Juliar, Tax, canberra, change, climate, combet, More…elite, ets, fraud, global, government, greg, politics, scam, warming

Views: 6914

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dallas,

Can you please edit this to make it clear that you are quoting Tim Andrews from Menzies House and that you did not write this yourself? 

Our policy (to avoid breach of copyright) is that you must acknowledge the author of a piece, and provide the website link.  Also you must not include the entire piece but you can quote a paragraph or two.  Also we would like you to make a few comments of your own before or after quoting from the article.

Thanks,

Julene

HI Julene thats how it was emailed to me from a friend I have no idea where it came from..before that and I definately don't know any Tim Andrews from Menzies house ..What is Menzies House? 

Thank you

Julene Haack said:

Hi Dallas,

Can you please edit this to make it clear that you are quoting Tim Andrews from Menzies House and that you did not write this yourself? 

Our policy (to avoid breach of copyright) is that you must acknowledge the author of a piece, and provide the website link.  Also you must not include the entire piece but you can quote a paragraph or two.  Also we would like you to make a few comments of your own before or after quoting from the article.

Thanks,

Julene

No comment!

Hi Jan

Interesting and good to see you are coming to the same assumptions I did a few days ago although I did post it in the wrong location. While I was also not accusing her, I was raising the difficulty in understanding how a senior lawyer would not know what they were doing and could get away with claiming they were young and naive.

Also interesting is the fact that now instead of just denying any involvement, she has gone out of her way to shut down the story by direct contact and possibly threats to the newspaper and radio station management.

Andrew Bolt has an interesting blog this morning on how she has tried to shut them down and stop free speech. I would post the link but I don't know how.

All she has managed to do is dig herself a bigger hole. Go Juliar keep it up!!!  

I little more detail.      Victorian Hansard.   HERE  I hope something comes out soon that blows it all up but I would think many have been busy house keeping over a very long period of time.

I believe there has been a run on shovels lately.

Gosh ,

To be sure ,To be sure !

Kiss the blarny stone  and all that .

WOW.

Hang on ,here comes a bumpy ride Baby!

Looks like freedom of the press only applies when you write glowing endorsements of the prime minister. It's an old tactic made famous by the likes of Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Robert Mugabe.

Its been a very frustrating couple of days for Michael Smith 2UE.

He can't get permission from Fairfax the owners of 2UE to release what he has from Mr Bob Kernohan. All BOB requires is the return of the members money in this very messey affair & has authorised up Statutory Declarations as well as filmed interviews with Michael.

Quote: "Over the years Bob Kernohan has been hounded. Together with a whole range of things that have been done to him, through Telstra the union found his silent phone numbers and has made threatening phone calls to him. Today, the union is still up to its tricks and so are a number of members of the ALP".

The Original Victorian Hansard.   HERE  Is an interesting read!

It would appear Michael Smith has copies of the Incorporation papers & Bank Account opening documents along with signatures verified by a hand writing expert but is being gagged.

Is this the Australia that we want?

Herald Sun

Recommend

Protecting Gillard: ABC sacks Milne 205 Comments | Permalink

Andrew Bolt Blog Andrew Bolt   http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/

Saturday, September 03, 2011 at 12:06pm

The work being done to close down any scrutiny of Julia Gillard’s past relationship with a conman is downright sinister.

The Prime Minister has made repeated and inappropriate calls to the head of News Ltd demanding the censorship of articles and guarantees not to mention their contents again.

Fairfax Media has repeatedly banned broadcaster Michael Smith from discussing on air a statutory declaration about the conman and Gillard’s unwitting role. Smith has also been banned from interviewing on air the author of the stat dec, a former state president of the Australian Workers Union.

Now, the ABC has sacked Glenn Milne from Insiders for allegedly not meeting its editorial standards. The trigger for that decision was Milne’s column in The Australian on Monday, now removed from the Internet, in which he detailed some of the material.

Milne was meant to be on tomorrow’s Insiders. Now he is off the panel for good. This shutting down of debate is sinister and shameful. Had John Howard tried it, there would be a riot in the Left.

There should be a riot about it now.

Not hard to join the dots with this one! It would appear that if the world was a honest & just place a legal judiciary enquiry would NOW! be undertaken. It looks from infomation available that documents have been lodged to undertake investigation by all authorities but for some reason no enquirey has commenced. About time things were transparent! and opened to scrutiny. What say you?
every one should go to the ABC The Insiders  online  and send an email to show  their discusst .. after all it is the tax payer who pays their wages...and it should be freedom of speech ??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Honest Government, Fair Rights to property and compensation, Australia and our people strong and proud, reinstatement of values and respect

Members

Forum

Islamia Anyone? 2280 Replies

Started by Bob Stewart in Activism. Last reply by Geoff Hutchesson 2 hours ago.

TASMANIA AT THE CROSSROADS? 1022 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in General. Last reply by Geoff Hutchesson 2 hours ago.

LEADERSHIP FOLLOWING THE FEDERAL ELECTION 776 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Politics. Last reply by Stephen Cox 2 hours ago.

HEALTH ISSUES, HEALTH CONCERNS, HEALTH ASPECTS AND THE 'FLU SEASON 454 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Health. Last reply by Stephen Cox 3 hours ago.

CALL to ACTION 20 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule 3 hours ago.

How to bring an Industry to it's knees! 708 Replies

Started by Rob Moore in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule 3 hours ago.

JOKES, FUNNY PICS & VIDEOS PAGE. 2255 Replies

Started by Brendan Michael in Humour. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 3 hours ago.

COUNCILS 120 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule 4 hours ago.

HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES 4 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Politics. Last reply by Alyn Roule 5 hours ago.

DAIRY FARMING ISSUES 87 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule 7 hours ago.

Australia governed by a private foreign Corporation registered in the US in Washington DC 22 Replies

Started by Victor Sturgeon in Activism. Last reply by Geoff Hutchesson 8 hours ago.

JULIE BISHOP: A ROLE MODEL FOR OTHER WOMEN 24 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Politics. Last reply by Stephen Cox 10 hours ago.

CLIMATE CHANGE REALITY ?? 401 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Climate Change. Last reply by Joe Veragio 23 hours ago.

Victorian Government 5 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Politics. Last reply by Alyn Roule yesterday.

Govt GREEN Papers & Discussion Links 15 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule yesterday.

INDEX = FOOD Doctrine AFTER the FARMER. 131 Replies

Mining 6 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Environment. Last reply by Alyn Roule yesterday.

RETIREMENT 64 Replies

TOWN HALL -- Australia + Global 148 Replies

New South Wales State elections 29 Replies

Started by June Esposito in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule yesterday.

Blog Posts

17 year old battling CJD

Posted by Terry S. Singeltary Sr. on May 21, 2014 at 12:00am — 2 Comments

Bruce.

Posted by Rob Moore on May 16, 2014 at 6:27pm

Freecamps- Grey Nomads

Posted by Michael French on March 16, 2014 at 1:57pm — 2 Comments

Housesitting and caretaking

Posted by Michael French on March 15, 2014 at 9:30am — 1 Comment

© 2014   Created by Rob Moore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service