In various discussions the Bikie gangs have featured as a threat to the peaceful way of life in Australia. But it is becoming apparent that as this threat increases over recent weeks that it would be worthwhile to have a separate discussion topic.

It has been previously pointed out that the Bikie gangs have recently been recruiting Islamic recent arrivals and have been heavily involved in crimes related to the illegal drug trade, drive-by shootings and illegal weapons importation. Now we can add the possibility of kidnapping to the list.

Five arrested over alleged bikie kidnap plot

      Updated    2 hours 11 minutes ago

Police say five men with links to an outlaw motorcycle club have been arrested in Melbourne over an alleged kidnapping plot.

The arrests add to the fears about a looming bikie war in Victoria.

The five men were taken into custody by the Special Operations Group in Greensborough, in Melbourne's north-east, around 9:00pm (AEDT).

Inspector Richard Read says the kidnapping plot was uncovered as part of an ongoing drugs investigation....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-03-09/five-arrested-over-alleged-bi...

Views: 14907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Comanchero bikie member charged with kidnapping and extortion

The men involved have foreign names it will be noted by those reading this section:

Man to front court over bikie's murder

Posted 2 hours 21 minutes ago


A Sydney man wanted over the murder of a Hells Angels bikie will face court today after he was arrested at Sydney Airport.

Wade Basanovic, 21, was arrested by homicide detectives at the airport this morning on a flight from Indonesia.

He is wanted over the fatal shooting of Hells Angels bikie gang member Zeljko Mitrovic at Wetherill Park in January.

Police say a group of around seven men fronted Mitrovic's transport business and shot the 45-year-old a number of times.....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-04/man-to-front-court-over-bikie...

Now I know that there is another Bikie Group called the Road Warriors and their café was simply a convenient meeting place.

How Andrew Johns spilled beans to John Singleton at bikie cafe ahead of More Joyous stewards inquiry

JOHN Singleton's case against bookmaker Tom Waterhouse fell apart in a tiny cafe in Mount White a week ago. It's a bikie haunt on the old Pacific highway, a kilometre from Singleton's property near the Central Coast.

The advertising king was there to privately meet league Immortal Andrew Johns about the More Joyous drama and their Saturday phone calls that had rocked Sydney racing.

A dozen journalists and cameramen were camped at the front gate of Singleton's Strawberry Hills farm.

The 2GB owner snuck out a side entrance, avoiding the cameras to meet Johns at the Road Warrior coffee shop, the pair surrounded by bikes, boots and black leather jackets. An unlikely meeting place for two key players in Sydney's bitter racing scandal.....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/superracing/how-andrew-johns...

 

Police 'most wanted' charged over bikie murder

Updated 2 hours 25 minutes ago

Michael Basanovic

One of New South Wales' most wanted men has handed himself into police over the murder of a high-ranking member of the Hells Angels bikie gang.

Michael Basanovic, 47, has been charged with murder over the death of Hells Angel bikie Zeljko Mitrovic.

Police say seven men went to Mitrovic's transport business at Wetherill Park in January this year.

Police say there was an argument that ended with the Hells Angel member being shot several times.

At the weekend, Basanovic's 21-year-old son Wade was charged with murder after handing himself in to police at Sydney Airport.....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-08/police-27most-wanted27-hands-...

At least his photograph has been taken off the Police "Most Waned List".

Firearms discharged in both the north and the south of the state of Tasmania is most unusual and demonstrates that we, down here, are not immune.

Shots fired at Newnham house         By                       PATRICK BILLINGS, police reporter          



Dr Caroline Wright said:

Now I know that there is another Bikie Group called the Road Warriors and their café was simply a convenient meeting place.

How Andrew Johns spilled beans to John Singleton at bikie cafe ahead of More Joyous stewards inquiry

JOHN Singleton's case against bookmaker Tom Waterhouse fell apart in a tiny cafe in Mount White a week ago. It's a bikie haunt on the old Pacific highway, a kilometre from Singleton's property near the Central Coast.

The advertising king was there to privately meet league Immortal Andrew Johns about the More Joyous drama and their Saturday phone calls that had rocked Sydney racing.

A dozen journalists and cameramen were camped at the front gate of Singleton's Strawberry Hills farm.

The 2GB owner snuck out a side entrance, avoiding the cameras to meet Johns at the Road Warrior coffee shop, the pair surrounded by bikes, boots and black leather jackets. An unlikely meeting place for two key players in Sydney's bitter racing scandal.....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/superracing/how-andrew-johns...

 

Not quite Caroline there is no such Outlaw Motorcycle group called "The Road Warriors" that is just a generic term used for all the mainstream Motorcycle Riders especially those on Sports bikes that regularily use that road because it is close to Sydney and fairly twisty as all Sportsbike riders like corners.

Many these days go elsewhere and may simply use the Cafe as a meeting point before travelling on farther afield,Reason being that being a road with many blind corners it has become quite Dangerous due to those Idiots who insist a Pushbike Rider has the right to be anywhere he or she damm well pleases and it has become common over the last decade or so to drive along this road,Come around a corner and there is a group of these Ignorant bastards riding side by side blocking traffic.

Here is a list of OMG's and their Locations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_outlaw_motorcycle_clubs

Here is the Site of these Ignorant Pushbike riding Fools who deliberately make life as difficult as possible for Motorists by holding up peak hour traffic on Friday Afternoons,With I might add approval in Sydney from Ultra Leftie Agenda 21 Purveyor Lord Mayor Clover Moore ( She of the Dog Collar with Studs)

You even have these arrogant clowns in Hobart Caroline as the link will show.

http://www.criticalmass.org.au/

For once I think we can agree on something Stephen, there are in fact two grate coffee stops frequented by motorcycle riders in the Central Coast region the other being at Kullnura, they make great gourmet toasted sandwiches along with great coffee and I have never seen the bikie gangs at either place. Its simply amazing just how consistently wrong the presstitutes are. The test we all need to apply after reading some of the garbage they write is to ask "now what really happened"

See what happens Norm when you and Stephen play "nice" big chuckle from down here.
 
Norm Finkelstein said:

For once I think we can agree on something Stephen, ...

Well Norm and I agree on more thasn he realises at times we just differ on how we may at times percieve the who what and when,Possibly we are both right and wrong on different aspects only time will tell.

But we both know something is drastically wrong as do many others not just here as the postings of many show but across all the World.

The Cancer that consumes the World has no Boundaries be they Commercial,Religious or Political,For Religion is just another form of Politics and all religions have and continue to Transgress against the Citizens of Planet Earth.

Norm talks about the contrived Right Left Paragdimn and he is right about the contrivance when it comes to the use of such opposing forces,But such a situation could not occurr unless there is a basic difference between people allowing such nurturing  to strengthen and occurr,That is contrived and manipulated through Education,Politics ,MSM and Race and Religion all interwoven in a Tapestry so complex it is truly beyond the understanding of any individual.

Politicians are just Lackeys and tools of the Wealthy behind the scenes,As are Organisations such as the Masons and many others.

Even Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs are tools used by those shadowy behind the scenes Oligarchs,Just as so called Climate Change c** Global Warming is used as a tool for control and theft,So to are Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs and others with Criminal lifestyles.

Crime has always been used as an excuse for a greater presence of control be it by supposed Government or those who control Government and as we see increasingly it is not Government By the People of The People and for the People but in truth exactly opposite.

The Tapestry that has been woven is so complex as to have become more than even it's creators could have envisaged,I sincerly think things have become so complex and interwoven as to be beyond the understanding of a single person in a normal lifetime and beyond even more so any Group even those aligned with common purpose.

In fact what the World is undergoing is something likely beyond the ideals and plans and understanding even of those who may have originally started the Planets People's apon this journey.

Likely such a sumnation has been made in the past as the World Evolved Socially,Politically and Culturally.

Someone somewhere started the spark that led to the Fire that may in time either Consume the Earth and it's People's or Forge a new reallity.

Maybe Asimov was right,Harry Seldon may have the answer,At the end of the Galaxy.

That was very "deep" Stephen and made a lot of sense to me. The complexity of what is happening in the world today and the interwoven groups of players makes it difficult to plan any effective retaliative offensive or defensive actions by those that want the world to be a more just and better place. We can just chip away at the edges but eventually it will get smaller and we may be lucky to chip just in the right place which will split the whole in half (like a beautiful round chocolate that I was eating the other day).

Men released following Kingston siege          By                       MANIKA DADSON           

Correct it is complex, especially when most of the population cant see past the next major sporting event. A good place to start is to take the power away from those who wish to control the world with the progressive elimination of Central Banks, take away the ability of the Global Bankers to create money and you cripple their global scam of debt control. It would also mean that Bikie Gangs could get much cheaper finance on a Harley Davidson (as a by product) just thought that we could get the Bikies on side with cheaper debt, perhaps and perhaps we could send them after the Rothschilds ?  Just a thought !  

Stephen Cox said:

Well Norm and I agree on more thasn he realises at times we just differ on how we may at times percieve the who what and when,Possibly we are both right and wrong on different aspects only time will tell.

But we both know something is drastically wrong as do many others not just here as the postings of many show but across all the World.

The Cancer that consumes the World has no Boundaries be they Commercial,Religious or Political,For Religion is just another form of Politics and all religions have and continue to Transgress against the Citizens of Planet Earth.

Norm talks about the contrived Right Left Paragdimn and he is right about the contrivance when it comes to the use of such opposing forces,But such a situation could not occurr unless there is a basic difference between people allowing such nurturing  to strengthen and occurr,That is contrived and manipulated through Education,Politics ,MSM and Race and Religion all interwoven in a Tapestry so complex it is truly beyond the understanding of any individual.

Politicians are just Lackeys and tools of the Wealthy behind the scenes,As are Organisations such as the Masons and many others.

Even Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs are tools used by those shadowy behind the scenes Oligarchs,Just as so called Climate Change c** Global Warming is used as a tool for control and theft,So to are Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs and others with Criminal lifestyles.

Crime has always been used as an excuse for a greater presence of control be it by supposed Government or those who control Government and as we see increasingly it is not Government By the People of The People and for the People but in truth exactly opposite.

The Tapestry that has been woven is so complex as to have become more than even it's creators could have envisaged,I sincerly think things have become so complex and interwoven as to be beyond the understanding of a single person in a normal lifetime and beyond even more so any Group even those aligned with common purpose.

In fact what the World is undergoing is something likely beyond the ideals and plans and understanding even of those who may have originally started the Planets People's apon this journey.

Likely such a sumnation has been made in the past as the World Evolved Socially,Politically and Culturally.

Someone somewhere started the spark that led to the Fire that may in time either Consume the Earth and it's People's or Forge a new reallity.

Maybe Asimov was right,Harry Seldon may have the answer,At the end of the Galaxy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Honest Government, Fair Rights to property and compensation, Australia and our people strong and proud, reinstatement of values and respect

Members

Forum

THE ILLUSION OF THE LEFT - RIGHT PARADIGM 901 Replies

Started by Norm Finkelstein in General. Last reply by Norm Finkelstein 7 minutes ago.

DISASTERS AND ACCIDENTS AND VIOLENCE 223 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in General. Last reply by Norm Finkelstein 36 minutes ago.

Our Constitution 137 Replies

Started by Ian Yeates in General. Last reply by Ian Yeates 41 minutes ago.

Primary Production Pricing Bill- the tutorial. 100 Replies

Started by Rob Moore in General. Last reply by Rob Moore 1 hour ago.

PALESTINE 12 Replies

Started by Norm Finkelstein in General. Last reply by Norm Finkelstein 8 hours ago.

MIGRANTS, ASYLUM-SEEKERS, AND SOCIAL SERVICE BENEFITS (cont.) 3412 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Activism. Last reply by Philip Smith 8 hours ago.

ODDS AND ENDS AND OTHER THINGS 1974 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in General. Last reply by Geoff Hutchesson 10 hours ago.

HEALTH ISSUES, HEALTH CONCERNS, HEALTH ASPECTS AND THE 'FLU SEASON 378 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Health. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 10 hours ago.

EMPLOYMENT 11 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Politics. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 11 hours ago.

NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY 90 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule 12 hours ago.

THE BIKIE GANG THREAT TO THE AUSTRALIAN WAY OF LIFE 285 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Law & Legal. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 12 hours ago.

Islamia Anyone? 1422 Replies

Started by Bob Stewart in Activism. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 13 hours ago.

SLIPPER FALLOUT CONTINUES 52 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Politics. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 13 hours ago.

MY APPLICATION FOR REINSTATEMENT AS A LAWYER TO THE LEGAL PRACTICE BOARD OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 19 Replies

Started by Nicholas N Chin in General. Last reply by Nicholas N Chin 13 hours ago.

IMMIGRATION ACT = By the Australian People 5 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 13 hours ago.

Playground, Juke Box and Notepad 1633 Replies

Started by Geoff Hutchesson in Entertainment, Books, Movies, Music. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 14 hours ago.

CLIMATE CHANGE REALITY ?? 312 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Climate Change. Last reply by Geoff Hutchesson 16 hours ago.

Joe HOCKEY 105 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Politics. Last reply by Geoff Hutchesson 17 hours ago.

How to bring an Industry to it's knees! 636 Replies

Started by Rob Moore in General. Last reply by Rory Donnellan 21 hours ago.

OPEN Labor 2014 21 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule 23 hours ago.

© 2014   Created by Rob Moore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service