Hi everyone, just wanted to shout out a big thanks to everyone who attended the meeting in Roma last Friday to hear the address from Professor Bob Carter. It was a huge success and a big thanks also to Ron and Cate for their efforts getting all this together. By my reckoning there were close to 200 people in the hall which was amazing considering that there was a lot else on in the town that night. Earlier in the day I attended the Roma Campdraft and met up with Sarah Ferguson from 4 Corners, they also covered the meeting later that night. On the following day we took them to Moonrocks here in St George where Sarah had an opportunity to hear concerns raised by local farmers in relations to the possible ramifications for them if the Federal Government were to get their way with the introduction of an Emissions Trading Scheme. Later on Saturday the 4 Corners crew accompanied me to the Riversands Winery Jazz and Boots afternoon where we listened to some great music and spent an enyoyable afternoon in the sun. On Sunday Sarah conducted an extensive interview with me in my office here in St George. The feedback I recieved from the ABC crew was very positive, they believe as I do, that sentement in the bush is extremely strong and that the tide has turned on this issue, they also believe that finally the message is now getting through to people in the cities. Their story is scheduled to air on the ABC on November the 9th and hopefully we'll get a good run. Thanks again to everyone for your support, I'm doing everything I can down in Canberra but we need your help too, I'd urge everyone to jump online when you can and hit the blog sites, write letters to your local newspapers and to call talkback radio when you get a chance. We are all in this together and if we stick together we stand a good chance of winning the final battle.....cheers, Barnaby

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

See what we can do.
Fantastic!! If everyone does a little bit the word will get around...
Hi Susan, Thanks for your effort, it will be appreciated by all members of this group and will change some peoples minds. Regards Nelson.

Dr Caroline-

Unfortunately Barnaby (good man that he is -is in the straight jacket and is in "go along to get along "mode as perscribed by the LNP control freaks.Barnaby has 5 full time staff and for more than a year now all have been too busy to bother with our little site here.

I had unlimited admiration for him back when Bob Carter came to Roma and he alone proclaimed that Climate Change was rubbish out of the wholw Fed Parliament. We both trekked to Cooma on day to see Peter Spencer on day 28 of his hunger strike- a very selfless act of support for the shadow Finance minister at the time.

Barnaby knows better than most about the Property Rights matters that his own PM encouraged and imo the smartest strategy would be to come out and admit that things weren't done right -make amends and shut the whole Kyoto CC,AGW fraudulent industry down. The coalition would win in a landslide if this were to be policy.        85% was the figure quoted far and wide on the radio.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Honest Government, Fair Rights to property and compensation, Australia and our people strong and proud, reinstatement of values and respect

Members

Forum

The G20 26 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Geoff Hutchesson 10 hours ago.

NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY VIEW 37 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Activism. Last reply by Alyn Roule 16 hours ago.

SENATE VIEWS @ 2014 21 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Politics. Last reply by Alyn Roule 16 hours ago.

EMPLOYMENT 41 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Politics. Last reply by Alyn Roule 20 hours ago.

Our Constitution 191 Replies

Started by Ian Yeates in General. Last reply by Ian Yeates yesterday.

Islamia Anyone? 2098 Replies

Started by Bob Stewart in Activism. Last reply by Stephen Cox yesterday.

TASMANIA AT THE CROSSROADS? 1013 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in General. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright yesterday.

WB Effect 2 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Activism. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright yesterday.

World Political News 240 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule yesterday.

Point of View from SA 590 Replies

Started by Bob Stewart in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule yesterday.

HEALTH CARE 66 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Health. Last reply by Alyn Roule yesterday.

Playground, Juke Box and Notepad 1770 Replies

Started by Geoff Hutchesson in Entertainment, Books, Movies, Music. Last reply by Geoff Hutchesson yesterday.

COUNCILS 113 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule yesterday.

DAIRY FARMING ISSUES 79 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Stephen Cox yesterday.

Mining 5 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Environment. Last reply by Stephen Cox yesterday.

How to bring an Industry to it's knees! 701 Replies

Started by Rob Moore in General. Last reply by Stephen Cox yesterday.

BEES 63 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Agriculture. Last reply by Stephen Cox on Friday.

HEALTH ISSUES, HEALTH CONCERNS, HEALTH ASPECTS AND THE 'FLU SEASON 429 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Health. Last reply by Stephen Cox on Friday.

MIGRANTS, ASYLUM-SEEKERS, AND SOCIAL SERVICE BENEFITS (cont.) 3530 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Activism. Last reply by Stephen Cox on Friday.

© 2014   Created by Rob Moore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service