For Like minded people who like to see-
PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA REPORT on the National Farmers Federation Forum 7th March 2012 in Toowoomba; For the special attention of: Mr Jock Laurie (NFF President) and; Ms Ruth Redfern (Forum Presenter)
First let me apologise for being of the assumption that my group, Property Owners Association Of Australia, were entitled to hand out material to the meeting delegates in Toowoomba at the March 2012 National Farmers Federation (NFF), Westpac, Woolworths Blueprint Survey. The assumption was derived from the apparent incorrect belief that the NFF Executive was seeking a wide range of People Solutions to the diabolical financial and property ownership rights issues, as they prevail inappropriately for Australia’s agriculture and its associated People, by seeking to promote a comprehensive awareness and open and honest discussion of the industry’s more monumental adversities.
However, when attempting to voice such industry concerns in the few words and ten seconds I was allowed once-only at the Toowoomba BLUEPRINT session, I was abruptly harassed and asked by the Producer for an instant “SOLUTION”, or alternatively hand back the microphone to the extended hand.
Our Association Members believe the “SOLUTION” to the problems in agriculture can best be addressed by those in the executive of NFF, the industry’s leaders who are purporting to be honest-brokers representatives of Rural People, to stand firm against adversary and expose the historical and present day “TRUTH” in regard to the farmers disadvantaged position in relation to the following LOSS of RIGHTS;
1) The LOSS of the Peoples’ FEE-SIMPLE PROPERTY RIGHTS of land title ownership to the unconstitutionally imposed Corporatised Federal and State Governments of Australia. [The People should be informed that it is this very critical matter of being deceitful, disinherited of their property rights ownership and being subsequently regarded as not more than owned “things” of property as People by these Corporate Governments, that is, regrettable, at the hub of the unequal power struggle controversy between landowners and the mining and coal seam gas juggernaut.] [This is treachery on behalf of rural industry leaders!]
2) The LOSS of their Commonwealth of Australia Constitution 1900 (UK) 63 & 64 Victoria Ch. 12; which enshrined the Peoples’ Sovereign Common Law Rights and Citizenship. [The NFF executive should point out to the People that their rightful Constitution still remains legal and in place and that all changes and agreements since, have been made treasonable, and illegal by virtue of the fact major changes were deceitfully made without the required REFERENDUM of the People.] [Political treason of the first order!]
3) The Australian rural debt has now accumulated to more than $65 billion which will cost agriculture $4 billion annually to service! [The NFF Executive should truthfully provide the People with the facts that it is principally because of the extortionate usury DEBT practices of the imposed Fractional Reserve Banking system of the four major banks that have replaced the CREDIT lending practices of the 1911/1924 Commonwealth Bank of Australia, that has caused this runaway accumulation of rural debt.] [While rural industry leaders were fast asleep!]
4) The NFF Executive should announce to the People that the Australian land mass, with its financial, insurance, resources, administration and its People have been progressively forfeited in ownership to a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT under a signed United Nations Agenda-21 Agreement to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Registered Number: 0000805157. Furthermore it should be revealed to the People that all STATES of Australia have subsequently been forfeited in lure of borrowings from this foreign country with Registration Numbers: New South Wales ABN 066561153; Victoria ABN 054558619; Queensland ABN 066102930; South Australia ABN 050208921; Western Australia ABN 072526008; Tasmania ABN 053201308; and Northern Territory ABN 09059854. [The NFF Executive should be honest with the People and inform them that the most recently known of these wilful encumbrances was the unreported, but officially confirmed, borrowing of $54 BILLION DOLLARS of PRINTED DEBT MONEY in 2008 by the RBA (Reserve Bank of Australia) from the totally insolvent USA – FRB (Federal Reserve Bank)—straw or BLUE SKY money which the Australian People will eventually have to repay in actual earned money along with usury interest, which will probably compound horrendously over the loaned period. [The alternative will be for the children of Australia to forfeit more of their as yet undiscovered resources.]
5) The NFF Executive should admit that there is documented evidence that Australia and its People are administered by the UN (United Nations) and IMF (International Monitory Fund) through Agenda-21 subsequent to the treasonably signed agreement; [This should be honestly reported to the People and that the above treachery has been allowed by the hand of Fabian politicians of all political persuasions and their legal bureaucrats, and that they, the People are now regarded as “THINGS” of possessions of the present Corporate Agenda-21 Civil Law Government, being the treasonable brainchild of the Fabian politicians who have deceitfully signed away the above to the UN (United Nations) and IMF (International Monitory Fund) without a REFERENDUM or consent of the People of Australia as Constitutionally required. [The facts will do as evidence!]
A further part of the honest “SOLUTION” agenda of the NFF is for farmers and their young family members to be informed and educated about the REAL CAUSE of their ever growing and impossible to repay $60 plus billion rural debt—which the Executives knows, or should know, is primarily the result and agenda of the Fractional Reserve Banking (FRB) system and its evil fraternity. Greed driven FRB bankers who have been allowed to manufacture or creating cost-free-debt money as high as 70 times the legal tender held by these FRB juggernauts, which is loaned fraudulently for a further usury interest embezzlement of the Peoples hard worked for wealth. The SOLUTION can only come from the REINSTATEMENT of a Peoples Bank similar to the 1911 Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which had the power to issue CREDIT loans at non-usury interest rates, which, as history shows, was crushed out of existence in 1924 by the British inspired Rothschild Factional Reserve banking exploiters. Such a reinstated Peoples bank should have access to the vast superannuation funds of the Australian People and have the power to issue it on a non-usury interest basis for the economic development of the Nations resources, which must include rural industry.
While a People’s acceptable “SOLUTION” is desperately required in order to rectify the horrendous international debt problem, it is apparent no world or industry leader is prepared to risk the assassins bullet that will most likely come their way if the details of this treachery was revealed, or more probably, if an attempt is made to rectify this global banking criminality. Therefore, it is perhaps understandable that the NFF Executive have bedded-down and are collusively collaborating subserviently with the evil FRB in order to save their necks or a splattered brain, while completely ignoring their honest responsibility of enlightening the historically apathetic rural People of the nation to the horrific facts.
The act of entering into a second day of invited-only collaboration with these evil exploiters, profoundly confirms the deceitful fact, that the NFF Executive, have made a very questionable alliance with the criminally exploitive agenda of the Rothschild globally dominated FRB industry. [This NFF bank collaboration is treason of the first order!]
Like Mr Drew Wagner of Agforce, who said at the concluding moments of the Toowoomba meeting with words to the effect — that he was ‘disappointed and annoyed that there was not more heated discussion and fire expressed’ by the rural people in their contributions—I too was appalled at the apathetic quiescent nature of the attending people who have such a horrendous national debt burden hanging over their rising cost impediments along with the often difficult natural but normal extremes of environmental seasonality, which are associated with agriculture. [Drew Wagner should be commended for his obvious concern!]
The following motions were passed *unanimously at a public meeting of THE PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA at Narrabri on the 25th January 2012. It was intended to submit these motions for discussion and possible ratification at the NATIONAL FARMERS FEDERATION CONFERENCE in TOOWOOMBA on the 7th MARCH 2012. However, this intention was not acceptable to the NFF Executive as their table group adjudicator announced at the onset that it was not intended for such decisive matters to be part of the NFF forum. This was a hard to believe and astonishing revelation!
(Explanation: *unanimously; All passed, but motion (9) recorded one abstaining vote.)
2. That the NFF and its rural association members support only Federal and State politicians and future political candidates who will legislate and support the return of the Australian Government issuance of money as it was under the Commonwealth Bank Act of 1912 on Banking, as opposed to the present privately controlled banking of the Fractional Reserve Usury System. (This Peoples Bank is to be funded with the huge financial resources of the Peoples Superannuation Funds.)
3. That the NFF and its rural association members support only Federal and State politicians and future political candidates who will demand that all international treaties be made public, reviewed and subject to referendum, as must all future treaties before signing.
4. That the NFF and its rural association members support only Federal and State politicians and future political candidates who will introduce the teaching of the History of “An Act to Constitute the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution 1900 (UK) 63 & 64 Victoria Ch. 12” inclusive to 2012 as a subject in the newly proposed 2012 Australian school curriculum.
6. That future NFF public forums should NOT be conducted in a series of cell type committee workshops, but as an open parliamentary theatre style forum, so all participants can deliver their ramifications and have the substance of the contribution evaluated by all who attend.
7. That the NFF and its rural association members support only Federal and State politicians and future political candidates who supported a Sovereign Nation Australian, and whose LAND must not be sold to foreign buyers unless they have permanent Australian residential and citizenship status.
8. That the NFF and its rural association members support only Federal and State politicians and future political candidates who will stand for TAXATION LOSS REFUNDS for primary producers as are being investigated as assistance to the BUSINESS community by the Governments Business Tax Working Group. It is requested that a 20% refund be made annually for a period of five years to cover the $60 billion debt of the primary producers of Australia.
9. That the NFF and its rural association members support only Federal and State politicians and future political candidates who recognise there is a much larger contribution coming from the Australian primary industries in regard to foreign income than the contribution from the Australian cities.
10. That the NFF and its rural association members support only Federal and State politicians and future political candidates who will support a NATIONAL DISASTER INSURANCE SCHEME for all council approved structures and to include annually nominated crops and perennial horticulture.
In summary, it is the belief of members of POAOA that the intrinsic commercial value of the Toowoomba forum to the future welfare and prosperity of the rural People of Australia, was nullified by the close associated existence, presence and most likely influence of the primary predatorily exploiters of primary industry—being the monopolistic banking and food distribution fraternity, who, it is believed, have audaciously attempted to be part of establishing an ongoing agenda for rural producers, under the delusive guise of being helpful to an already well targeted subservient quarry.
It is the strong belief of POAOA Members that the 140,000 farmers of Australia should be allowed to develop and determine the future for their industries based on what is best for them—not the government, foreign or domestic, and certainly not the predatorily usury slavery-agenda of the global Fractional Reserve Banking juggernaut.
However, POAOA Members recognise that the repetitive flaw in the historical rural policy outcome is largely because the detail of such policy agenda has been left in the hands of others to be drawn up and implemented—in most cases by unconscionable professionally trained legal bureaucrats, who owe their first allegiance to the Constitutionally illegal Corporate Government of Australia who have misleadingly registered and sanctioned their questionable qualifications. This has been the historic position that has corruptly influenced the fine-print substance and outcome of such legislative enactments, which have not benefiting the rural producer as was intended by the more policy responsible and conscionable primary producers. [In other words, primary producers need to become much more involved in the worth of increment change made to their industry affairs in order to prevent such inappropriately disadvantaging change occurring.]
It is further believed by POAOA Members that the design of the NFF Blueprint Survey questionnaire of 43 key issues, which are further repetitively parameterised into 215 preferred equations, is an extreme consuming effort to simplify the highly complex nature of agricultural outcome. It would seem the object of this was in order to produce a fixed assembled coordinate—much like what is developed for assessing the knowledge of educated schoolchildren, but without first educating the farmer with the facts of the equation—and further, denying these rural People of the truth behind their misfortune which is being orchestrated and influenced by huge vested interest groups.
In the PUBLIC INTEREST it is intended to distribute this report of the March 2012 National Farmers Federation—Westpac Bank—Woolworths—Blueprint for Australian Agriculture Toowoomba forum as widely as possible. [Please HELP in awakening Australians by sending this report to all your friends and associates.] [For those who have issue with this report—please contact me and ask for the facts to be debated in public.]
If the rural people fail to heed this warning and demonstratively protect their future — Their children will be done!
Property Owners Association Of Australia