One year on and with a large Mandate for change has Barry O’FARRELL justified the Faith the people of NSW placed in him when electing him their Premier.

By being able to express their true opinions here on Just Grounds it is hopeful that a report card will emerge on the progress or lack of it in NSW  as seen by the people most effected by the new Liberal Leadership given the mandate they received for  cutting away the deadwood of many  years of Labor and returning NSW to previous laws regarding Land rights for citizens with both Rural and Coastal properties that were removed under Labor using the UNIPCC hoax and fake estimation of Sea Rise over the next 100 year time line .And removing the rights of Property owners and Prime Agricultural Land owners to say No to the invasion of their lands by Coal Gas Companies and Windpower generating Companies and to the potential contamination of the ground water reserves by this in most cases unwelcome development. 

In November 2009 the NSW LABOR State Government released a number of policies to provide guidance in specifically addressing the impacts of climate change and  NSW State Government Sea Level Rise Policy Statement was handed to Councils to implement.

It should to be noted as Opposition Leader our Premier O’Farrell (pre-Election in Parliament) described this Labor Sea Rise Legislation as The Coastal Destruction Act.)  Yet he has changed nothing since taking office A year on the progress under our NEW Liberal  Government  is either non-existent or painfully slow and Green and Labor Councils all over NSW and especially the Coastal Councils who have embraced the Labor Sea Rise Levels Policy Statement as a means of taking further  control over private property continue to run their own race and follow the Hoax  UNIPCC  Gillard Labor Climate Change UNIPCC Policy and implemented in NSW by the NSW Labor Government.

Note, this Government / Council Sea Rise farce is costing the Rate Payer plenty. Not to  mention the higher Insurance costs and the drop in Land and property values by this stupidity imposed on ratepayers who own effected properties. What is your current position and are you satisfied with this Government.

Views: 2031

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well written Geoff, couldn't agree more.

Very revealing research Ian.

The credit to fund all this nonsense must surely dry up soon - then we'll all be stuffed.

I think the dog has to die before all the fleas and ticks perish.

Thanks for that Geoff,

I happen to agree and though not having one - this is my understanding and I think it is a "red herring". This has all the haulmarks of the baby being thrown out with the bathwater.

Vivienne is probably the most self researched person on the A21 and it is REAL and it annoys me that people will die on their sword and not look at the big picture ( this applies to both sides of this debate)

Hi Rob,

I agree, Vivienne is very well researched into AG21, LA21, ICLEI - Sustainability for Local Government, and on most of this I believe is accurate.

I took on solar panels, to see what is gained , if anything. Not to Save the Planet from CO2 BS, but to see if it saves us any money. A lot of research went into the decision to fit solar PV, and of course being a new electrical installation, a version of a smart meter that monitors the electrical production, power used and power returned to the grid was included as a necessary part of the deal.

Whether solar has been projected as a means to save us from the Climate Disruption BS is irrelevant, if it saves the householder some utility costs, makes it worthwhile. Same applies to Smart Meters, more efficient, more convenient and should reduce costs in the long run. - Watch this space.

I'd speculate that if solar and Smart Meters were introduced as "new technology" to save you money, instead of being linked to Climate Change, Greens and Sustainability, it would have had less resistance to it's uptake and less linking it to some "conspiracy".

Geoff

You may have missed this post linked with the attached PDF document from WWF on Smart Grid, Smart Meters & ICT control. 

http://justgroundsonline.com/forum/topics/united-nations-sustainabl...

Ones financial gain by efficiency or new technology adoption is just common sense but these bastards want to whack you on top of all those Network, Metering, RET schemes and efficiency gains that you have paid for. They want to up the  costs as you reduce, data would indicate it has been happening for a few years now, will it ever reach a ceiling price or just bleed you forever at an ever increasing cost until that big fat green “Zero” target is reached in only a few stupid developed economies?

In this linked article I note of interest two statements one from the World Health organisation and more pointedly californian reaction after having had them for three years where many cities and counties are pushing for their removal.

This fits in with Investment advice I have had over about three years for research purposes where Company ststements are made about how smart meters will greatly add to their botton line profits.

That tells me they are all about lining the Companies Pockets and that always occurs at the Customers expense,That then seems to have played out exactly as the companies purported in their Investment pick Synopsis.That then leads me to believe runaway power cost escalation would be the main reason why in California 60 Cities and three Counties are rebelling and want the Smart Meters removed.

Far from saving money unless you want to make massive time of day useage changes and lower useage which fits in nicely with the AGW mandate from our UN Minders,I read between the lines in california the State most "Green" in the US City Management have begun to realise they have been sold a Pup.

When Finances are a concern and they have been for a while in California at every level of Governence they would really be looking closely at cost benefit analysis,Why then if Smart Meters are so good would they be attempting to retrograde to a pre smart meter system.More research into what is going on in California will no doubt provide real evidence as to the truth.

http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/story/smart-meters-generating-stat...

Hi Stephen,

That article on Smart Meters just shows up what a joke the skeptic argument is:-

Meantime, smart-meter skeptics are charging ahead with reams of scientific data that purport to show dangers and deficiencies in the devices.

Now really -
In addition to 8,000 Californians filing health complaints, the World Health Organization in May 2011 rated the radiation coming from smart meters on the "Class 2-B Carcinogen" list, along with leaded gasoline, DDT, exhaust, chlordane and chloroform.

The magic word "radiation", in this case RF radiation. If this was the case, the radiation from around the frequencies used for smart meters, would also have to be banned. This may prove to be a big problem as it could remove relay services for mobile two way, monitoring telemetry of services such as water system, sewage pumping.

Other groups have claimed that radio-frequency emanating from smart meters interferes with wireless equipment such as wi-fi and causes malfunctioning of medical equipment, such as pacemakers, wireless insulin pumps, ventilators and even baby monitors.

This I doubt as well. The frequencies used for Smart Meters would have to be stable and separated from other services, otherwise interference would compromise communications which allows it functionality.

When you can have TV channels side by side in frequency, two-way multiplexed radio systems carrying voice and data side by side in frequency, shows this up as twaddle by neanderthals.

To show that there are signals across the spectrum, here's a copy of the radio frequency spectrum to show how crowded it is. Take Smart Meter telemetry out of the picture would make a nil difference.

This should left click to zoom twice, and scroll sideways and vertically.

At present the areas used for TV broadcasting are being reduced and parts of that band will be re-allocated. The large area use for AM broadcasting (the long blue area near top) is to be reduced/scrapped as Digital Audio Broadcasting is implemented.

-

As a matter of interest, I have two transmitters in my meter box, relaying house current consumption data and solar inverter output data back to my computer.

And I ain't dead ye

Hi Ian,

Don't you think that electricity cost have been rising for years anyway, regardless of Smart Meters and their use?

There has been controlled loading for over 60 years, because demand outstrips the supply capability. Load sharing is an art that has become very complex due to an ever increasing population and processes that demand electrical energy. I did at one stage have a very simple simulation posted, but it disappeared into cyberspace. Even simple, it was a mongrel to get the balance right.

Smart Metering is the newest implementation of local load control, which has become necessary due to higher demand and a system which lags behind due to forces such as the fiction that is GHG and fears of nuclear disaster, thrown up by our enviro friends.

Go make a public statement that we should build 25x new coal fired power stations, and see if you get out of it unscathed.

Geoff H.

Ian Davies said:

You may have missed this post linked with the attached PDF document from WWF on Smart Grid, Smart Meters & ICT control. 

http://justgroundsonline.com/forum/topics/united-nations-sustainabl...

Ones financial gain by efficiency or new technology adoption is just common sense but these bastards want to whack you on top of all those Network, Metering, RET schemes and efficiency gains that you have paid for. They want to up the  costs as you reduce, data would indicate it has been happening for a few years now, will it ever reach a ceiling price or just bleed you forever at an ever increasing cost until that big fat green “Zero” target is reached in only a few stupid developed economies?

Geoff you are right as the most dangerous Radiation waves aside from Nuclear facilities actually comes from Radar Installations and they shield them.

But when it comes to lack of real power facilities and lack of spending on anything other than Green schemes some of which have merit for remote areas witness Solar on emergency phones on expressways.

Ian look up IETA the International Emmissions Trading Association based in Geneva Switzerland download their annual reports and read them.Thanks to Bob Carr and his "Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme" or CPRS in Burueacrat speak they have taken some one Billion plus from NSW constituants since 2002.

It is an interesting look at the Who's Who of International companies involved such as GE(Pack of Crooks) Toyota (Best summed up by Top Gears analysis of the Prius) and others.

Yes it is all about Money,taking yours in the most part,Smart meters are certainly a big part of that agenda and Geoff is probably right all the focus on Hokus Pokus Science takes the heat off the real agenda which is getting more of our money.

After all the illegitimate and in my opinion fraudulent sale of our public funded and owned Power system including all the Power Stations and Poles and Wires by any Government is not legal without a referendum.

No Political party has ownership of either State or Federal owned assets they are the property of the people and therefore not for sale except by fraud.

Hi Stephen,

You wrote:

"most dangerous Radiation waves aside from Nuclear facilities actually comes from Radar Installations and they shield them."

Disregard nuclear radiation, as it is a different form of radiation - radiation of particles from 'radio active substances such as radium, uranium etc. Radium based luminous watch hands caused cancer in the assemblers of the watches.

Radio frequency "radiation", is electromagnetic radiation. It can be created simply with some electronic components and an energy source. Radio signals also cover items such as radar, which can operate with massive pulsed power, in the multiple mega watt range.

Radar 'shielding' would only be shielded to keep out weather, rain, snow, ice, and would be a cover such as seen in pictures of radomes. It is in principal a transmit/receive system and any "shielding" would shield the signals and disrupt operation. Modern radar systems are much more complex than that, particularly with the security requirements of defense use.

Look at the radar system in an aircraft, hidden behind a nose cone, but still a microwave dish with a wave guide feed (hook). Later aircraft use a different system called a phased array.

Geoff H.

Appreciate the replies and fully understand your very valid opinions on all points.

I am very concerned with our direction/waste of money following these E.U Parliamentary directives, I thought I was living in NSW a State in the Commonwealth of Australia and had no idea the B.O NSW LNP was going to following E.U renewable energy directive or undertake such a farce of an inquiry IMO. I read this before doing my little tracking exercise posted, sometimes you wonder if your reading more into a document than you should & in the end you just feel ill, throw your hands up & yell at the possum. I did note a link between a name in my earlier post & that in another discussion so with that I would suggest a search in the attached.

Interesting collection of names, roles or submissions.

LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY OF NEW SOUTH WALES

PUBLIC ACCOUNTS COMMITTEE

REPORT 6/55 – NOVEMBER 2012

Attachments:

Hi Ian,

An interesting document indeed, names including R.T. - I'm still wading thru' it.

Some things I don't agree with, Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) and the whole Carbon Dioxide foobar.

Some of the document is to do with usage efficiency, which I do agree with.

Early days yet, and the report is dated Nov 2012, lead time probably months before that.

Now that there is information coming out of Hadley/CRU, and some parts of the IPCC, that the world isn't going to melt by 2011, and that the sea levels are mysteriously not going to rise 27ft by 2100, this may change the scenario.

With the imminent collapse of the EU Carbon Trading market (~$8 AUD/tonne), following the Chicago Carbon market collapse earlier, leaves Australia conspiciously out in front (like an excited teenage boy), with the $23 AUD/tonne.(justify indexing that - Greens) And this figure is being applied to our coal fired power stations, as can be seen in at least one of the diagrams.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Honest Government, Fair Rights to property and compensation, Australia and our people strong and proud, reinstatement of values and respect

Members

Forum

JOKES, FUNNY PICS & VIDEOS PAGE. 2263 Replies

Started by Brendan Michael in Humour. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 12 minutes ago.

Leon and Rob @ the end of the road!!?? 7 Replies

Started by Rob Moore in General. Last reply by Rob Moore 23 minutes ago.

TASMANIA AT THE CROSSROADS? 1033 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in General. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 50 minutes ago.

ODDS AND ENDS AND OTHER THINGS 2177 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in General. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 1 hour ago.

UNIONS = Relevance or Tactical Manipulation ?? 82 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Politics. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright 1 hour ago.

Islamia Anyone? 2347 Replies

Started by Bob Stewart in Activism. Last reply by Nicholas N Chin 1 hour ago.

LEADERSHIP FOLLOWING THE FEDERAL ELECTION 784 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Politics. Last reply by Alyn Roule 1 hour ago.

UNITED NATIONS info 103 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Stephen Cox 2 hours ago.

HEALTH CARE 76 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Health. Last reply by Alyn Roule 6 hours ago.

Council contractors move in and take their personal possessions 101 Replies

Started by Damien Rogers in General. Last reply by Nicholas N Chin 8 hours ago.

CALL to ACTION 22 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule yesterday.

MIGRANTS, ASYLUM-SEEKERS, AND SOCIAL SERVICE BENEFITS (cont.) 3582 Replies

Started by Dr Caroline Wright in Activism. Last reply by Philip Smith yesterday.

Point of View from SA 594 Replies

Started by Bob Stewart in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule yesterday.

RADPA

Started by Alyn Roule in Activism yesterday.

Playground, Juke Box and Notepad 1828 Replies

Started by Geoff Hutchesson in Entertainment, Books, Movies, Music. Last reply by Dr Caroline Wright on Wednesday.

Barb's veggie flower Receipe photo chatt Patch 1328 Replies

Started by Barbara lee in Entertainment, Books, Movies, Music. Last reply by Barbara lee on Tuesday.

World Political News 246 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule on Tuesday.

INDEX = FOOD Doctrine AFTER the FARMER. 138 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in General. Last reply by Alyn Roule on Tuesday.

UNI + NAPLAN School Education + GONSKI 154 Replies

Started by Alyn Roule in Education. Last reply by Alyn Roule on Tuesday.

UTOPIAN FIELDS

Started by Alyn Roule in General on Monday.

Blog Posts

17 year old battling CJD

Posted by Terry S. Singeltary Sr. on May 21, 2014 at 12:00am — 2 Comments

Bruce.

Posted by Rob Moore on May 16, 2014 at 6:27pm

Freecamps- Grey Nomads

Posted by Michael French on March 16, 2014 at 1:57pm — 2 Comments

Housesitting and caretaking

Posted by Michael French on March 15, 2014 at 9:30am — 1 Comment

© 2014   Created by Rob Moore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service